TOP TEXT
Offer applies to new subscribers only. By submitting your email, you agree to accept emails regarding new promotions and discounts. The coupon will be sent via email.
2nd Day Air
starts at $9.95 Free Shipping & Free Returns
(on orders over $29.99)
X
header-nav
Search
2nd Day Air Shipping
Starts at $9.95
See Why Our Customers Love Us
Princess Gallery (Testimonials)
Orders Ship from Los Angeles
2nd Day Air Starts at $9.95
Home > Girl's Accessories > First Communion Accessories > First Communion Veils > 18" Veil on Headband w/Flowers, Rhinestones, Pearl Accents
18" Veil on Headband w/Flowers, Rhinestones, Pearl Accents

Style #
H-T43
$25.99
Availability:
Ships Same Day (for orders before 4 PM ET M-F)
Quantity:
Pin It
Description
Description
Your princess will be the belle of the day with this beautifully decorated headpiece. Whether she is a flower girl for a wedding or simply attending a special event, this elegant accessory will be the perfect match with her Pink Princess dress.
  • Style: H-T43
  • Headband with flowers
  • Rhinestone and pearl accents
  • Irremovable 18" veil
Product Reviews
5 Stars based on 3 Review(s)
Kelly
NW Indiana
5 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

Pretty
May 8, 2017
Very pretty veil on a headband. Not super long

Stacie
Bristol, PA
5 Stars

Pretty veil
May 6, 2017
This veil was just what we were looking for. Very pretty and went perfectly with the dress, also purchased from Pink Princess, for my granddaughter's First Communion. We were very pleased with both items.

Kathryn
WI
5 Stars

Just what she wanted
March 5, 2017
My daughter wants to wear a veil for her First Communion but she did not like the comb or crown options, she wanted a headband. Unfortunately, there are very few headband veils online. However, we really lucked out with this one. It is perfect. The headband is comfortable and pretty and the veil is simple and isn't too poofy. The veil falls to the shoulders, not midback, which is perfect. My daughter loves it and it matches her dress perfectly. The flower details are so sweet. We are so grateful we found this veil! Thank you!